Wednesday, September 2, 2009

thank you!


Thank you.

2 simple words.

We say it all the time.

but never in the depth on what im feeling right now.

Thank you for all the love and support and i mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I know my condition has not been easy to accept and even now some of you are still in denial that im sick. (mitch???,hehe) but through it all, you all managed to be there for me. the phrase "in sickness and in health" came to mind and i thought, it doesnt just apply for people who are getting married but it also applies in "friendship".

Your FRIENDSHIP.

Some of you managed to make me laugh.
Some of you managed to make me cry with a "hug"
Some of you managed to moved me with your "words"

but all of you managed to touch my HEART.


thanks for wearing the "i cancervive" baller, that means a lot to me

3 comments:

  1. I may not be visibly there.. You can still count on me.. Kahit hindi ako paladasaling tao.. dadasalan ko si Bro for you! Kaya go go go lang! keri yan! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm wearing it now, friend...just keep the faith...the Lord is always with you and so are we...mwah!

    ReplyDelete